ADME studies are a crucial part of successful drug development. These studies are required so that the metabolic fate (distribution, excretion and metabolism) of a test item can be determined in the species that are used in the safety assessment phases. Ultimately, this data will be compared to human information to ensure the metabolic relevance of the animal models used.
Envigo has more than 40 years’ experience of running ADME studies to enable our customers to develop safer new medicines efficiently. Our experience of working with thousands of different compounds over these decades makes us one of the premier global DMPK laboratories for contract research.
- Animal ADME
- Clinical mass balance and metabolite profiling
- Inhalation ADME
- In vivo Pharmacokinetics
- Quantitative tissue distribution
- Quantitative Whole Body Autoradiography (QWBA)
- Excretion balance
- Biliary excretion (including enterohepatic circulation)
- Micro-autoradiography (MARG)
- Placental transfer
- Milk secretion
- Metabolite identification
At Envigo we have the ability to access a wide range of support departments to meet any specific needs you may have for your study. These include: