Drug metabolism, drug-drug interaction and pharmacokinetic studies provide crucial information throughout the drug development pipeline.
Click here to download our latest drug metabolism services brochure
Fittingly, Envigo provides in vitro and in vivo drug metabolism studies to help customers obtain the quality scientific data sets needed to make the right decisions when it comes to progressing drug discovery and development programs.
Our GLP and GCP-compliant, fully equipped DMPK laboratories use both radiolabeled (predominantly 14C and 3H) and non-radiolabeled test items and results are collected using validated systems to ensure the integrity of your data.
Our Metabolism Department has over 40 years’ experience of conducting the key DMPK studies required to help our customers develop safer new medicines efficiently. Our experience of working with thousands of different compounds over these decades makes us one of the premier global DMPK laboratories for contract research.
Our DMPK testing services
- In-house radiosynthesis and purification services
- Expertise in a wide range of animal species
- Dedicated DMPK animal facility
- Access to non-naïve colonies for non-rodent species
- ADME studies including by inhaled dose route
- Specialists in biliary excretion and enterohepatic recirculation studies
- Radiochromatography and metabolite identification
- In-vitro metabolism and Drug-Drug Interaction assessment specialist group
- Experienced pharmacokinetics, autoradiography and biotransformation groups