Are you concerned about the health status of your research models? We understand the impact of health status on the outcome of your experimental procedures. Your colony must be maintained within generally accepted target microbiological status specified within the FELASA Recommendations (FELASA, 2014). Envigo’s rederivation service
standardizes the reporting of microbiological status and allows animals to be exchanged between laboratories and breeders with the confidence that known microbial adventitious agents will not be inadvertently introduced.
When you utilize our rederivation service, you can expect:
- Embryo or hysterectomy rederivation from breeders obtained from the donating institution
- Health status evaluation using customer-approved microbiologic monitoring profiles on foster or recipient females and/or offspring
- Elimination of pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms
- Elimination of distribution restrictions to collaborating investigators
- Elimination of variables that affect research results
- Offspring delivered to the customer or maintained by Envigo for colony expansion
|Rederivation with health screening (your line can remain at Envigo for colony maintenance and breeding or shipped back to your facility)
||Rederivation to generate a small cohort (10 offspring) at SOPF Health Status.
|Speed rederivation with shipment of pregnant recipient females (pregnant recipients are shipped back to customer, no health screening included)
||Rederivation where Envigo will deliver a minimum of 2-3 pregnant recipients females 7-14 days post embryo transfer. Health screening, shipping and shipping container fees are additional.
Please download our full brochure on contract breeding services for additional information.
For pricing information concerning these services, please fill out our Enbryo Questionnaire or contact us in North America at firstname.lastname@example.org or in Europe at email@example.com.