You’ve carefully chosen your animal models and Teklad products from Envigo. Safe transport requires special handling and carefully-controlled environmental conditions including temperature and sanitation. For more than 30 years, Envigo has been dedicated to the safe and efficient transportation of its laboratory animals and related products to customers throughout North America.
Delivery of a biological product is naturally time-sensitive, temperature-sensitive and at risk for contamination. Envigo transportation experts, are highly trained to control those variables, and do it in the most efficient and cost effective way.
Our proprietary delivery system benefits:
- Our professional drivers are trusted employees who are experienced and safe
- Drivers achieved over 4.5 million miles last year
- With our own driving staff, we provide consistent quality with each delivery
- We deliver weekly in 44 states and three Canadian Provinces, providing service to 100 North American cities via roughly 300 scheduled routes
- Our fleet is comprised of 100 environmentally-controlled vehicles that range from tractor-trailer units for larger capacity shipments, to small cargo vans with 12 feet of cargo space
- Our state-of-the-art GPS system with real-time monitoring allows for 3 levels of temperature certainty and redundancy with real-time temperature monitoring in the cargo area
- Stringent cleaning procedures on each of our vehicles are required before/after use
- We maintain expert knowledge of international and domestic regulations
- Documentation support is provided for meeting the needs of IATA, USDA, FWS, and Home Office
- Established partners with freight forwarders, customs brokers, and key regulatory agencies ensures ease of transportation
- Door-to-door service including customs clearance is available
- Transportation of diets and bedding is available with our Envigo fleet