Meeting the registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemicals (REACH) deadline in May 2018 is critical for your business
With two REACH deadlines passed, new challenges are on the horizon. These challenges include the evaluation of dossiers by the European chemicals agency (ECHA) and preparation for the next REACH deadline in May 2018. This registration deadline applies to companies (manufacturers and importers) placing 1 to 100 tonnes per annum (tpa) of a substance on the EU market.
Although May 2018 seems far away, early preparation is vital.
Compared to the 2010 and 2013 deadlines, a greater number of substances are expected to require testing for the 2018 deadline. However, if a company can demonstrate that a material is not hazardous or is not widely used, only physical chemistry testing may be required. But, as this registration deadline covers less widely used substances, it’s likely that less data will be available to fulfill the REACH requirements.
Envigo is your one-stop solution for fulfilling all your REACH requirements
Providing comprehensive REACH testing capabilities at our facilities in England, Germany, and Spain, as well as regulatory offices in England, United States, Japan and Korea, we’ve been involved in more than 100 lead REACH registration dossiers that have been successfully submitted to the ECHA.
We offer the industry’s premier REACH services by maintaining:
- One of the world’s largest regulatory affairs teams for maximum capability and flexibility
- Project management focused on solving problems efficiently — we simplify complex activities such as development of substance-specific testing strategies and chemical safety assessments
- A presence in numerous countries, which allows fluent communication, especially with European customers of non-European clients
- Dedicated program managers who focus on data acquisition and registration documents for each client — we ensure you’re able to make fully informed decisions on every substance in your portfolio
From start to finish, trust Envigo to help you fulfill REACH guidelines. Our REACH services include:
- Advice on registration and testing strategies
- Registration of phase-in and non phase-in substances
- Technical dossier preparation and submission in IUCLID 5
- Non-lead dossier preparation
- Exposure scenarios and chemical safety reports (CSR)
- Full range of in-house, GLP-compliant testing services (Annex VII to X):
- Analytical and physicochemical testing, toxicology, genetic toxicology, alternative testing, ecotoxicology and environmental fate
- Only Representative services on behalf of companies located outside of the European Union
- Post submission support
- Consortium management